The holidays are quickly approaching! It’s a wonderful time to gather with family and friends to celebrate life together and observe a variety of rituals and traditions. Of course when people come together, invariably there are food offerings. I’m going to attach links to some recipes here on the site that might be of interest as you plan your meals and parties. If you’re going to a party or dinner, why not take a hostess gift that includes gluten free foods that are safe for you to eat? I know my family and friends appreciate the specialty items I bring to celebrations.
1. The Turducken - the turkey and dressing layered with duck and chicken
2. Beef Wellington - a variation of the classic created to deal with GF pastry
3. Crown Roast of Lamb - crown roast of lamb stuffed with wild rice dressing
4. Tortiere Medallions – a variation on the classic French Canadian savoury pie without the crust
5. Turporko - a turkey breast stuffed with tortiere meat wrapped in proscuitto
6. Prosciutto Chicken Breasts - chicken breasts stuffed with pesto and wrapped in prosciutto
7. Osso Buco - braised veal shanks
8. Lamb Shanks - Mediterranean style braised lamb shanks
Please feel free to drop by from time to time as I will be adding more recipes! Happy Holidays!